Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sleek Pout Polish Scandal Review and LOTD

Ever since i got these babies from Shalini Of Bbeautilicious , I haven't been able to keep my hands off them.
I am not much of a lipstick person and the last time i tried to wear lipsticks for a complete week,my poor pink lips started getting pigmented, i panicked and gave up the idea.
But you will never see me without my lipgloss/lip balm...
My HG these days are the Sleek Pout Polish In scandal and Pink Cadillac(which i will review in the next post).



PACKAGE-
 It reminds me of MAC tinted lip conditioner.
Black lid with sturdy transparent pot and very travel friendly.

SHADE- 
Scandal is scarlet red with a sheer finish.

PIGMENTATION
it is very pigmented but has a glossy finish.And ends up looking very sheer though in the pot it looks bright and rich. 
Pigmentation can be build up but doesn't last.

TEXTURE-
Smooth texture,easy application.Glides on smoothly.

SUNPROTECTION-
the plus point is it has spf 15 to prevent lip pigmentation from sun damage so yay!!!(happy dance*)

APPLICATION-
i'm not a huge fan of applying lip products with fingers.
Inside the house i use an applicator but i can't walk around with that when i'm in class or shopping (sad face*),so fingers it is...
i feel it's a little unhygienic and i know most of you ladies will agree with me.

STAYING POWER-
Well , its very short,plus gets easily smudged with eating ,drinking or simply talking.
 But i am willing to overlook that because it makes my lips really soft and the pigmentation on my lips are gone.

May not be a huge hit for lippy lovers but for gloss lovers like me,i'm all for it :)



PRICE- $5.99
WHERE TO GET IT? www.sleekmakeup.com

27 comments:

  1. Informative, awesome pictures. Thanks for the review, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty lip swatch....do enter my give away dear..
    http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/p/international-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty shade...love it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u @facebook-100002660956439:disqus i'm glad my informations helped

    ReplyDelete
  5. will do soon dear
    thanx @facebook-100001880646026:disqus

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx @a27960c07367c3fe723a3b7e216774d4:disqus

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes bt it has such poor staying power :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colour! I still haven't received my sleek products. It's been 10 days. I tweeted them, wrote to them... Got to response. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanx dear :) it looks a lil like flamingo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shade <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. too bad about staying power, that's one seriously gorgeous shade though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DrSukanya@FewUnnecessaryStuffSeptember 20, 2012 at 6:49 AM

    ooohhh smexy :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. yea..but its jt a lipgloss/balm so..wht cn i expect :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shade.. Loved your lips too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH lala sexy shade!! looks lovely on u..what a scandal :P...first i thought u rcvd ur sleek package safely :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha i did...already made a blog post on it :) got 3 palettes..
    received it in 4 days :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow u did??? checking it out nw :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too love Lipbalms, glosses not that too much but this one is such a lovely red ^.^ Love the lil heart you made with it :D hehe*

    ReplyDelete