Friday, September 28, 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Release The Kraken V2 shade


This is one Post i have been dyinggggggg (literally*) to do.

I received this Love Parcel from Carrie Of "Darling Diva Polish"
When she is not saving lives (she is a nurse), she loves creating glitter polishes.
She comes up with the most clever names like- 
Spank me harder polish,Make out with me ,Bitches have birthdays!!! lol 
i mean who in the craziest world could have thought of that.
Anyway,she sent me 3 of her hand made polishes and i love them soooooooooooo(see the number of 'o's) much that i will do a separate swatch on each of them with tonnes of pictures :)


I hope you lovely nail crazies love these swatches as much as i do.
I stayed up till 4 am clicking the pictures because i justtttt had to .

You can visit her Etsy store HERE
Her facebook page HERE

ETSY is a commercial place where you can buy hand made products either via Paypal 
or 
some sellers directly accepts Credit Cards :)

PACKAGE-

The polishes came all nicely bubble wrapped.
The bottle is huge 15ml.
So,i bet its going to last for a long time.

SHIPPING-

The package reached me in 4 days!!
Even Carrie was amazed and impressed with the shipping lol

SHIPPING CHARGES-

Her shipping charge is really reasonable.


SHADE- 

Release The Kraken V2 is a multicolored rainbow matte glitter on a white jelly base.
The white base makes the other colors pop really well and i'm so in love with these,
i keep staring at my mani :p








With flash light

DID YOU LIKE THE SWATCHES?

which one do you want me to swatch next?

27 comments:

  1. This looks awesomeee..and waiting for 13th colony now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omg..u read my mind :p
    i was only waiting for some1 to tell me hehe...
    they look sooo yummy na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! waiting for 13the colony that looks awesome in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gossshhhh so pretty. I want oneee. 13th Colony pleasee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a fun shade <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing :-) btw how does ths etsy store work, i mean how can v get from them,, can u pls share...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it is edible. LOL. I love the playful shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..too good..love it..nice shade n love glittr

    ReplyDelete
  11. it reminds my of my Lush Lacquer-Sugar Daddy nail polish! love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you can register in etsy and buy from the sellers there

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha true...it looks so creamy

    ReplyDelete
  14. me too..its awsm na?

    ReplyDelete
  15. im a nail polish addict now :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i sooooo want to try lush lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) my fav !!! 13th colony

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's a little bit thick as cosistency but with some nail thinner will be just fine! you should try them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i will surely try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful nail polishes and nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete