Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meylon professional 6 blushes kit 01 review and swatches

Ever since i got this beauty there has been no looking back.
i'm literally a blush addict now.
this month i bought 4 blushes!!!
i'm shop dieting next month :p (let's see how successful i get)

i've never heard of Meylon before so i tried googling their official site ...turns out its currently under maintenance.

PACKAGE-sturdy black box. travel friendly :)
comeswith a ginormous mirror and i love it for that. Don't you just hate those makeup kits teeny weeny mirrors and you have to srtuggle to see?

THE BLUSH SHADES-
it consists of 6 colors
1.baby pink
2.deep peach
3.beige
4.fuschia 
5.earthy nude
6.warm cocoa 

shades 2-6 have shimmers in them.
only the first one is matte . This one is my favourite.
most of my blushes are coral . this is the first pink i bought and i'm sooo in love with pink blushes.
they complement my skin tone.

INGREDIENTS


Add caption

Add caption




2 mini brushes- soft but terrible fall outs :( 
TEXTURE- smooth texture and deeply pigmented. Can be easily build up. 
The micro shimmers are barely visible. Does not cause breakouts.

DURATION- it lasts on my combination skin for 4-5 hours.

PRICE- Rs. 590/- on Fashionandyou.com

RATING 4/5

14 comments:

  1. I love 2,4 3 and 6 ... awesome deal..Phil!
    but m scared to shop from FNU Sumhow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knw wht u mean rics,...i think 10 times before ordering frm them.
      but alwz opt for COD . tats one lesson i learnt frm FNY.

      Delete
    2. Exactly same happened with me also
      I too always shop COD from Fny

      Delete
  2. I am still to shop from FnY, I know I will pick COD though! LOL! That blush set looks gorgeous, I loved shade 2! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent tried shade 2 on my cheeks yet :p
      shade 1 gives a very lovely natural pinkish glow.
      and ya..definitely COD :p

      Delete
  3. The palette looks great. I especially love the pink shades. Thank you for showing and sharing.
    I'm also following you now; your blog is adorable <3.
    XOXO from Germany!
    Britta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi britta . welcome to my blog...:) i love ur blog too :) <3

      Delete
  4. lovely shades phil....I too am scared of F and Y.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knwo what u mean dear. i think 10 times before placing an order with fny :(

      Delete
  5. nice palette of wearable shades......but I'm very apprehensive abt buying blushes from F&U.........twice I ordered blushes n both tyms dey came broken :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( tat s so sad :(
      mine was very properly bubble wrapped....

      Delete
  6. those are nice shades. Nice palette for someone who is new to makeup...

    ReplyDelete